The wild dogs in TTS and campus is a common nuisance.
In Semenyih, due to a variety of reasons there are plenty of stray dogs ravaging the land, while some would prefer them shot and shipped to Korea, there are some who prefers a live and let starve strategy.
No one really knows why the dogs are here, or why they can't be fed. Some argue, its because they are unclean, and a hazard that should be put to sleep.
Dog Attacks Edit
Sometimes the dogs can get territorial with humans encroaching on their land and may resort to violence to protect its rights to piss at particular tree. This is entirely natural and it is only right if you allow nature to take its course.
How to prevent dog attacks Edit
Here are few simple steps as to how you should react to these dogs.
- Run! Don't let it catch you.
- Don't stand around waiting, do something, RUN!!!
- Always stare directly into its eyes.
- While it is advisable to carry a stick and swing it if the dog approaches, we suggest using your fist.
- Be calm, do not panic. If you panic the dog will feel your fear and start barking, if so, run to the nearest guard house. You won't survive otherwise.
- If you are in a group, be sure to not be the fastest, if you are, slow down.
Final Solution to the Dog Problem Edit
Like clever people we are, a final solution has been drafted to put an end to the Dog problem, to ensure that the human race and not dog gets to rule TTS now and forever.
- Steel cage traps are being laid throughout campus in order to catch the stray dogs.
- Caught dogs are then interned at the Engineering Research Building (ERB) concentration camp.
- Caught dogs are then placed in air-conditioned containers and shipped to Korea.
- It is assumed that the dogs will be given a second chance of a better life in Korea, with the enterprising oven to kitchen table scheme.
Some other Solutions Edit
It is rather apparent that the UNMC community hates dogs
“If someone does not do something about the wild dogs of tts5/6, I will personally feed them meat mixed with lots of rat poison. So you dog lovers better bring this matter to attention otherwise there will be 4 […] found soon. Sincerely a fed up student!”
Advice from Mushamir Mustafa
Make some poisoned Ramli burgers and drop it off where the dogs would hang out.
How to kill stray dogs 1. Five-men axe team - led by John Rambo holding Gimli's axe 2. Infected female dog with STD 3. Trap dog and gas them with carbon monoxide 4. Three-men sniper squad 5. The A-Team